Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Pickle, I'd be on board to lynch Swag if you had straight up CCed.  Doing it this convoluted way after all this time, when you've been harping on him since Day 1, just makes it look like you're making up the CC to get him lynched because you're convinced he's scum, and are gambling that it'll work out in your favor.

Swag did drop early hints at being the protector too, which really seems like something he wouldn't do for a fakeclaim, unless he knew the protector is dead.  Dome is the universal backup, so that also seems unlikely.

I won't vote Swag today, at least.  We can only lynch one, and BBB just seems like a shoo-in option.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Pickle, I'd be on board to lynch Swag if you had straight up CCed.  Doing it this convoluted way after all this time, when you've been harping on him since Day 1, just makes it look like you're making up the CC to get him lynched because you're convinced he's scum, and are gambling that it'll work out in your favor.

Swag did drop early hints at being the protector too, which really seems like something he wouldn't do for a fakeclaim, unless he knew the protector is dead.  Dome is the universal backup, so that also seems unlikely.

I won't vote Swag today, at least.  We can only lynch one, and BBB just seems like a shoo-in option.

I red lettered his ***. 

You take a stance that you don't claim until absolutely then when someone red letters someone bc they don't want to fully out themselves bc keeping the protecor hidden as long as possible is the best play, sounds might hypothetical and scum like, coming from you.  

I guess that makes sense.  Damn I'm killing it this game.