Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Wow you all really dont read into the words posted do you lol, this is why I focus on the literal. 

My move failed n2, I went no where and did nothing.  I posted that shortly after the start of d3.  

Based on my night move ability swag is 100% lying and scum.  

Yeah, amorphous assurances that I'm lying about something are mighty convincing as I am the un-CC'd protector lol

Yeah guys, I red lettered this guy on D3, had it since N1 allegedly, but opted to risk it dying with me on N2 because that's totally something I would do, particularly when it involves my crush, SwAg.  I said I didn't submit a move on N2, seems legit, and now I'm confirmed on that by someone else, so how bout y'all listen to me now??

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah guys, I red lettered this guy on D3, had it since N1 allegedly, but opted to risk it dying with me on N2 because that's totally something I would do, particularly when it involves my crush, SwAg.  I said I didn't submit a move on N2, seems legit, and now I'm confirmed on that by someone else, so how bout y'all listen to me now??

Again lies. 

1. I have not had this info since n1 and never said I did 

2. I clearly and specifically said I submitted a move and it failed n2.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again lies. 

1. I have not had this info since n1 and never said I did 

2. I clearly and specifically said I submitted a move and it failed n2.  

You did not have this information since N1.  You said your N2 move failed.  You said you're 99.9999% sure I am lying and scum based on your night moves.

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am not counter claiming swoosh.   I can red letter him bc of my night moves.   Swag is 99.9999% lying and scum (most likely mafia).

Kill? Didn't dome say bcb could kill?

🚨🚨 This man is definitely scum 🚨🚨

Dome said you could kill, so where does that fit in? 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What now?

Plop......

You didnt put in a move last night unless it was ninja'd. 

"Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So that was you.   You better be good and not do that again.   Also I specifically said "bc of my night moves" not individually my n2 night move.  

You can allegedly red letter me because of your night moves, not your N2 result.  We are on Day 3.  There is one other Night available for you have acquired this alleged result.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What did I do?

Also, you really expect me to believe you sat on a Swag red letter for 24 hours? GTFO with that assertation. 

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

Matts does not believe you either.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wow you all really dont read into the words posted do you lol, this is why I focus on the literal. 

My move failed n2, I went no where and did nothing.  I posted that shortly after the start of d3.  

Based on my night move ability swag is 100% lying and scum.  

You reiterate that it is based on your Night ability, and did not occur on N2, and thus there is one other Night on which it could have occurred, which is Night 1.