Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  

You started off emphatically "pickle is lying" that didn't work so then you went scrambling to one of the most improbable and impossible solutions " there are multiple protectors"

You are scum bc you panicked and switched to an asinine defesnse bc you are caught scum 

Can you point out which of my posts, under your literal method of interpretation, are "emphatically" declaring you're lying, and the point at which I pivot away from "emphatically" calling you a liar?

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh, lmfao, Rick is trying to implicitly CC protector.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's great.  10/10, lmao

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This day phase just keeps getting better and better.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, sure you are.

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If you were being so outright and unequivocal, why did you just chastise bcb for "throwing it out there"?

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, it's pretty clear that Rick is lying, or he is a different type of protector.  You really think I drop a protector role hint on D1 as scum? lmao

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If Rick is somehow Town and simply abysmal, then I'm glad we are both out in the open now!  Should make the next few phases quite interesting!

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, good luck with that.

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's also something different from what you said, but I don't have the patience to explain your literal words to you.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's hilarious.  Rick does not think there could be two protectors in a 23-player setup, which he believes has several factions, and at least two killing roles.

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's assuming Rick is even telling the truth.

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, protector, I was really specific.  I understand that setting off alarm bells.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm really enjoying this.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like, last night when I was being framed, it was frustrating, but today has been nothing short of amazing now.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I'm scum because I remain open to other possibilities to explain an otherwise inexplicable move by you.

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I was caught via frame, although I already acknowledged that Swoosh has some validity after outing Daboyle. 

So instead of voting the caught scum (swag) you try and defend him and push/vote out the protector by claiming the protector visited you to frame you despite the said protector already claiming he went no where and was corroborated by a third party. 

You see how bad you look right now, right? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So instead of voting the caught scum (swag) you try and defend him and push/vote out the protector by claiming the protector visited you to frame you despite the said protector already claiming he went no where and was corroborated by a third party. 

Tbh I voted Swag originally but you have since been sus

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

lol, you really think you caught scum, don't you?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I'm going to kill myself if I'm the lead vote before the deadline.  So, it's whatever.  I can die with a smile, watching Rick crash and burn.

Calm down.

suicide is selfish, think of what that would do to me