Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already have claimed.  I am Lieutenant Werner von Haeften, resistance.  I stand united with Stauffenberg and get executed via firing squad for my actions.  Swag is claiming a no name character with my role.  You do the math here.  

He wanted to out the real protector while getting his cult following to save him so now he is still alive and I'm outted. 

And you walked into his trap? I do think purple likely was/is a cult. I do *not* believe they can win with either faction. 

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already have claimed.  I am Lieutenant Werner von Haeften, resistance.  I stand united with Stauffenberg and get executed via firing squad for my actions.  Swag is claiming a no name character with my role.  You do the math here.  

He wanted to out the real protector while getting his cult following to save him so now he is still alive and I'm outted. 

Nope, still the protector.  Still a generic character.  Felt prudent to warn you all about a potential limited Cult for grunt soldiers.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And you walked into his trap? I do think purple likely was/is a cult. I do *not* believe they can win with either faction. 

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

I chose to out myself as opposed to let swag own you all.  He literally is about to escape the noose.  My info is out there, swag is lying, you all do what you want with it.  

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is an orca game. A protect only protects against kills.  A jail would stop moves.

I don't assume it's kill-only regardless of who the host is, which is why I asked. Protect can mean several things.

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Myself, i was still on the fence about the multiball and didn't fully trust swoosh at the time enough to protect him.  I don't believe forge's claim at all so I wasn't using it on him either.  The rest of you I did not feel worthy enough of my protection.  

Well that's bad enough to vote you out over all on its own.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I chose to out myself as opposed to let swag own you all.  He literally is about to escape the noose.  My info is out there, swag is lying, you all do what you want with it.  

You really showed me.  Possibly outing yourself, while I definitely still do not get lynched today.

Just now, Blue said:

I don't assume it's kill-only regardless of who the host is, which is why I asked. Protect can mean several things.

Well that's bad enough to vote you out over all on its own.

It's actually a fairly believable claim from Rick.  He was the Town protector in one game and protected himself for six consecutive nights while our outed investigators died because he thought they were scum because it was a multi-factional game.

deja vu

Just now, SwAg said:

It's actually a fairly believable claim from Rick.  He was the Town protector in one game and protected himself for six consecutive nights while our outed investigators died because he thought they were scum because it was a multi-factional game.

deja vu

Oh, I'm not saying it's even slightly unbelievable. Just incredibly bad.