Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What am I claiming that is nonsense?  I will clear it up right now 

You claimed you didn't trust two separate people who outed what were obviously members of the primary scum faction, with no evidence there was any other scum faction in the game, while insisting on a multi-ball setup.

You're pushing Swag despite a scum result from the cop, on the basis of nothing other than having your same ability, which frankly I don't believe is true anyways.

You protected yourself instead of the outed Cop, then tried to claim that it was "worth outing myself as the protector to get two scum in Swag and Swoosh," after Swoosh already handed us scum and just gave us another scum result.

I could keep going, but holy ****, I hope you're actually scum because this is abominable play from you if you're Town.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You claimed you didn't trust two separate people who outed what were obviously members of the primary scum faction, with no evidence there was any other scum faction in the game, while insisting on a multi-ball setup.

You're pushing Swag despite a scum result from the cop, on the basis of nothing other than having your same ability, which frankly I don't believe is true anyways.

You protected yourself instead of the outed Cop, then tried to claim that it was "worth outing myself as the protector to get two scum in Swag and Swoosh," after Swoosh already handed us scum and just gave us another scum result.

I could keep going, but holy ****, I hope you're actually scum because this is abominable play from you if you're Town.

I am town

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not getting into a huge debate over the phrasing. Its always a pain in the arse when that starts with you. You got my intended thought - unless his move is hidden some how, he didnt put one in.

Phrasing is literally why its important. I understand why you wouldn’t want to get into it.

I’m assuming you tracked pickle to nowhere?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Do you notice how a dozen other people have read the thread, and no one sees what you see?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All they have to do is man up and say so, so I can help explain it better.  If they don't thats on them.  

I don't see what you see.  And your arguments are not persuasive.