Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Myself 

So neither you nor Swag claim to have protected me, which means one of you is scum or BCB is lying about trying to target me N1.

I guess the former possibility isn't exactly news, but it's incredibly difficult to believe there are three protector roles in this game. Perhaps Bcb was RBed instead of me being protected, and that's just the flavor of the RB.

Just now, Blue said:

So neither you nor Swag claim to have protected me, which means one of you is scum or BCB is lying about trying to target me N1.

I guess the former possibility isn't exactly news, but it's incredibly difficult to believe there are three protector roles in this game. Perhaps Bcb was RBed instead of me being protected, and that's just the flavor of the RB.

This is an orca game. A protect only protects against kills.  A jail would stop moves.  So if bcb failed it could have been for many reasons but it is 99% certain not bc you were protected. 

I was told n2 that my move failed.  I was not told why or given a flavor.  So I am left guessing, was I blocked, was I jailed, was my target jailed....

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is an orca game. A protect only protects against kills.  A jail would stop moves.  So if bcb failed it could have been for many reasons but it is 99% certain not bc you were protected. 

I was told n2 that my move failed.  I was not told why or given a flavor.  So I am left guessing, was I blocked, was I jailed, was my target jailed....

Hold up, do protects here protect from things other than kills ordinarily?

Just now, Blue said:

Pickle, who did you target Night 2?

Myself, i was still on the fence about the multiball and didn't fully trust swoosh at the time enough to protect him.  I don't believe forge's claim at all so I wasn't using it on him either.  The rest of you I did not feel worthy enough of my protection.  

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Or I lied to bcb because he's a scumbag.  Cannot discount that possibility.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick why do you think @Matts4313 said you didn’t go anywhere “unless you were ninja’d”?

my throat is sore from yelling, I’m taking a break 

Im not getting into a huge debate over the phrasing. Its always a pain in the arse when that starts with you. You got my intended thought - unless his move is hidden some how, he didnt put one in.

52 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, matts is scum,

Pickle is to Swag as Swag is to Matts

but he also references a chart to know which form of "to" to use, so, I didn't really think anything of the phrasing.

I thought it was funny.

39 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Htitler to the rescue folks.  Who else would have a pardon and threaten to use it and red lettered scum.  

Swag isnt red lettered no matter how many times you scream it from the mountain tops. Could he be scum? Sure, absolutely. Is he red lettered? Nope. Only BBB is red lettered. 

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.  A frame is a real possibility in a game with the Gestapo and the SS.  Hence why the vote has to be the 99% chance (swag) and not an uncertain one in bbb.  

Still no evidence either of those factions exist; unless you want to claim one of them?

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Still no evidence either of those factions exist; unless you want to claim one of them?

I already have claimed.  I am Lieutenant Werner von Haeften, resistance.  I stand united with Stauffenberg and get executed via firing squad for my actions.  Swag is claiming a no name character with my role.  You do the math here.  

He wanted to out the real protector while getting his cult following to save him so now he is still alive and I'm outted.