Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

You’ve made bad claims all game. You’re reads are bad, you’re scum. Tbh i was between you and pickle. If you flip town (you won’t) then it’s pickle.

Also interested to see what naz flips of mid killed because that’ll say alot about Jason 

???

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Where the hell do you come up with this crap? Ive literally not posted one time since day started. 

@Pickle Rick => how did you red letter swag? Did you investigate him? Are you cc'ing @swoosh's claim of cop?

@bcb1213 => You are still an arse. But were you in chat or have any knowledge of squire being your same alignment?

"Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

Exactly.

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

No one ccing Swag’s protector claim is pretty convincing. I could see a protectorless game, but it’d be a big outlier. Especially with this many players.

So that means narrowing down to bcb and me for “investigation results.” I can claim and probably prove my ability if I need to, but won’t unless I have to.

Bcb has an invest and an admitted non-town alignment. He’s a pretty good target A IMO, but I would put forward bbb as an alternate. Especially if bcb and squire’s role names are likely pro-town.

Bbb, most agreed, was acting scummy as helm, and he split and disappeared once heat went to others, and has laid low since then. He’s behaving in classic near caught scum fashion.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

You’ve made bad claims all game. You’re reads are bad, you’re scum. Tbh i was between you and pickle. If you flip town (you won’t) then it’s pickle.

Also interested to see what naz flips of mid killed because that’ll say alot about Jason 

Look at this man!  Why don’t you just kill him, Daniel?!

31 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’m on my phone and bad with German names. That’s squire’s character you’re referring to, right MWil?

Correct

25 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yup was in a chat. He targeted blue night one.  He tried to reach him but was scared off.  So take that as you will.  He clearly died last night so nothing to report there 

What was his ability? Yours?

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yup. We were in a Mason chat.  We really only have to survive. To be fair I can win with either side so I'm not like Gung ho townliest indy ever.  I'll play to whoever side is winning and right now that's town by a landslide.  I assume cause we were the unwitting pawns in this whole story thing we were together 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Also, FWIW, this is the guy who actually unwittingly placed the bomb directly next to Hitler, and BCB's character is the one who moved it.

Both were completely unwitting pawns on the July 20 plot.

IMO, if one wanted to argue that BCB's character is antitown, then you in no way could argue the same about Major Ernst John von Freyend. That guy correctly placed the bomb, which BCB's character unwittingly moved.

I agree (with myself LOL) that this would absolutely fit. The survival part is ironic for you, but Squire's character did live until 1980.

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@bcb1213 => You are still an arse. But were you in chat or have any knowledge of squire being your same alignment?

"Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

LOL. I just got it now. Matts, any chance the Cowboys are dumb enough not to re-sign him? If so, I'd open up my checkbook for him in Cleveland! :)

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We have two abilities redirect and speech change.  We really didn't discuss more than I was just gonna troll with the speech change and he could do what he wanted with the redirect.  Technically I can use the redirect or the speech change but I'm having too much fun with speech change 

Disregard my earlier question. I'm still reading up.

I believe BCB and Squire are who they said they are/were.

Pickle claiming to red letter SwAg after Swoosh did that to Daboyle and we saw a flip is nothing short of scummy, especially when Pickle himself was so adamant on multiball despite only having a green and red flip to that point.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I believe BCB and Squire are who they said they are/were.

Pickle claiming to red letter SwAg after Swoosh did that to Daboyle and we saw a flip is nothing short of scummy, especially when Pickle himself was so adamant on multiball despite only having a green and red flip to that point.

IMO Pickle or Swag today.