Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, he's flat-out making up the Mwil confessing bit, I assume he's just misrepresenting the Daniel stuff.

Good God.  I NEVER said they confessed.  I said they gave themselves up...meaning they did something that allows me to conclude they are scum.  

So since we're flailing around, I went looking around bbb on Day 1 and two to see who interacted with him and how.

He went at it with Swag and MWil, especially MWil, on Day 1.  He also went back and forth with jason, each accusing the other of scumminess.

Blue said he wanted to follow him on Day 1, and that was about it for substantive interactions.  Glen asked him for a scumlist, which he gave near the end of Day 1 (while saying mission was a bad lynch) as Pickle, MWil, and Dome.

He was one of those with a vote not voting for Mission, along with Pickle, Matts, ET80/KSJ, Glen, Swoosh, Swag, bcb, Naz, and Blue.

On Day 2, he attacked Forge early after Forge admitted to killing Malf.  Blue defended him after my push a little, and during the height of the push against bbb, Glen put out his scumlist which included both investigators and no BBB.  He then changed his vote to BBB almost immediately after Dome outted bcb.  Long enough after that there had been discussion, but not so soon after that it was reasonable to conclude that he posted before seeing Dome's post.

So, if I had to bet money on it, when bbb flips scum, Glen is his partner.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

So since we're flailing around, I went looking around bbb on Day 1 and two to see who interacted with him and how.

He went at it with Swag and MWil, especially MWil, on Day 1.  He also went back and forth with jason, each accusing the other of scumminess.

Blue said he wanted to follow him on Day 1, and that was about it for substantive interactions.  Glen asked him for a scumlist, which he gave near the end of Day 1 (while saying mission was a bad lynch) as Pickle, MWil, and Dome.

He was one of those with a vote not voting for Mission, along with Pickle, Matts, ET80/KSJ, Glen, Swoosh, Swag, bcb, Naz, and Blue.

On Day 2, he attacked Forge early after Forge admitted to killing Malf.  Blue defended him after my push a little, and during the height of the push against bbb, Glen put out his scumlist which included both investigators and no BBB.  He then changed his vote to BBB almost immediately after Dome outted bcb.  Long enough after that there had been discussion, but not so soon after that it was reasonable to conclude that he posted before seeing Dome's post.

So, if I had to bet money on it, when bbb flips scum, Glen is his partner.

I was also on Glen when he voted me Day 1 because he said I was “anti-town” 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I started to read up, but all the nonsense from this game got in the way and after lunch I somehow was like an additional 10 pages behind, and I'm just not about catching up that much. 

So BBB  has been red lettered, and I'm just going to roll with that. 

I hope you at least saw where I said I miss you.