Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Not really

I dont know about that man. For most healthy adults you are probably right. But I was reading about ~20something year old personal trainer who got it in March and still has trouble breathing 6+ months after every other symptom went away.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks guys. I'm not worried as we don't have any immunocompromised or preexisting conditions, but my mandatory 14 day quarantine starts today. I need to probably get a test as well, as I can't taste or smell anything (super weird!), but here we are with 14 days of sub plans and my football coaching season just ended abruptly. 

I am pretty sure the smell/taste test is a huge sign you probably have it as well. 

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That a superhero like magneto could beat covid easy, even if his super suit was fitting a little snug 

Supposed to be a joke of when i dressed up as him for Halloween 4 years ago and you creeped my Facebook account like a full blown creeper and a stalker. Thought we were passed that. Guess not.

fwiw- it was under armor and supposed to be skin tight. If you ever went to a gym in your life, you might have known that.

26 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I literally just said if she’s normal and healthy. And people older or with immune issues are at Risk. Read before you make dumb comments.

The person I'm talking about was completely normal and healthy, is not "older," and does not have immune issues. Read before you make dumb comments.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

The person I'm talking about was completely normal and healthy, is not "older," and does not have immune issues. Read before you make dumb comments.

No ****. Do you seriously have some sort of mental disability? Read! I said it can suck. I said symptoms can persist. But it will not be fatal, so ppl can relax a bit in that regard.

Sit down, boy...

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No ****. Do you seriously have some sort of mental disability? Read! I said it can suck. I said symptoms can persist. But it will not be fatal, so ppl can relax a bit in that regard.

Sit down, boy...

Don’t talk to Blue like this

• Like 1