Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We might actually get blown out. People still gonna be rooting for a 5-6 win season and sneak into playoffs!? Watching this team, I can only draw hope from a top 5 pick from bottoming out.

lmao at this rate we might not win another game

Hate to say it but at this point I'm all for losing out. Too many glaring holes, this team needs high draft picks to rebuild. 

Though we'd probably screw that up too, we been really bad at drafting for years now. Management needs an overhaul too. 

Sadly the Eagles are in a bad spot that could take a long time to get out of. 

1 minute ago, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

Hate to say it but at this point I'm all for losing out. Too many glaring holes, this team needs high draft picks to rebuild. 

Though we'd probably screw that up too, we been really bad at drafting for years now. Management needs an overhaul too. 

I can't actively root against them to lose. But drafting top 5 is best case scenario. Not only do they need the talent but they need to make changes and hold Roseman and the coaches accountable.

3 minutes ago, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

Management definitely needs overhaul, and I would hope a 2-3 win year does that or at least forces them to change approach.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I can't actively root against them to lose. But drafting top 5 is best case scenario. Not only do they need the talent but they need to make changes and hold Roseman and the coaches accountable.

Yeah I'll never root for the Eagles to lose but I won't be mad if we do at this point. Making the playoffs sub 500 and in our state will do the future of this team no good.