NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Its surprising to see how depressive Cowboys fans are after losing their QB. A lot of Cowboys fans I know IRL didnt want to pay Dak. Now all of a sudden an injury to him and on the OLine and all of your talent on the roster is gone?

I have been a fan of a team that constantly produces a less than desirable product because they have mid-low tier talent (and the worst owner in the NFL). Literally our best player for the past 7-8 years has been our punter. 

If your coach is worth a damn, you guys will blow us out of the water. 

Nolan is the coach that isn't worth a damn. 

4 hours ago, TheStarStillShines said:

It's Dak's fault. 

4 hours ago, D82 said:

He should be out there playing LB too.

Another Dak thread! You guys are relentless. Funny how the guys that are against paying Dak are accused of derailing threads when most of the time it’s the other way around. I was tagged in the game balls thread by matts, then WH quoted him saying I was being silent. I responded and boom, now it’s a problem. I go to the GDT for a game Dak isn’t playing in and what do I see? Unprovoked mocking posts in support of Dak. 

I obviously don’t have a problem debating, but the policing of Dak posts seems a bit one sided

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Another Dak thread! You guys are relentless. Funny how the guys that are against paying Dak are accused of derailing threads when most of the time it’s the other way around. I was tagged in the game balls thread by matts, then WH quoted him saying I was being silent. I responded and boom, now it’s a problem. I go to the GDT for a game Dak isn’t playing in and what do I see? Unprovoked mocking posts in support of Dak. 

I obviously don’t have a problem debating, but the policing of Dak posts seems a bit one sided

giphy.gif

Notice I let it continue on. I didn't lock the thread.