Boston Celtics Thread

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Even Larry Nance would look good for Boston in my opinion. A 6/10 guy supremely athletic good Defender who is now knocking down three point shots. Currently 343 against Boston from Deep. I wonder how available he would be from Cleveland

He wasn’t good defensively in the first half at all. I stopped paying close attention in the second half.

Gordon Hayward currently 26 for 33 in his last two games and Counting playing like an All-Star that he once was the chemistry with this Celtic team especially with Kemba Walker who's having a quiet game at this point and yet they are still killing and he's not pressing the issue last year Kyrie Irving would have been trying to get his shot off to make up for a bad start so much better Boston with Kemba. Over Kyrie

Edited by resilient part 2

12 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Is it safe to say Gordon is back?

2 things. 1 fully recovered mentally as well.

but # 2 isn't talked about enough. GH is getting a steady supply of touches. Last season was such a disaster with so many players needing the ball. GH seems so relaxed and his decisions and playmaking ability has been great. 

truth is, to a lesser degree J Brown's shot selection and pace are also much more relaxed and under control as well. 

Boston 3 wing players Tatum, Brown and Tatum are all sharing the load of scoring and playmaking so much better than last year. Kemba is also such a good fit. Doesn't need to talk over if he starts out slow. BUT CAN if he really needs to. I actually know Kemba a bit from my NY days, but one doesn't need to know him to see how happy and positive he is 99.9 pct of the times. Such a stress free dude and a pleasure to be around on and off the court. Chemistry should be as god as possible with this team.

Having said that, One true quality BIG man away and this team could win it all. 

but who, where and how does Ainge get him??

Edited by resilient part 2

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

2 things. 1 fully recovered mentally as well.

but # 2 isn't talked about enough. GH is getting a steady supply of touches. Last season was such a disaster with so many players needing the ball. GH seems so relaxed and his decisions and playmaking ability has been great. 

truth is, to a lesser degree J Brown's shot selection and pace are also much more relaxed and under control as well. 

Boston 3 wing players Tatum, Brown and Tatum are all sharing the load of scoring and playmaking so much better than last year. Kemba is also such a good fit. Doesn't need to talk over if he starts out slow. BUT CAN if he really needs to. I actually know Kemba a bit from my NY days, but one doesn't need to know him to see how happy and positive he is 99.9 pct of the times. Such a stress free dude and a pleasure to be around on and off the court. Chemistry should be as god as possible with this team.

Having said that, One true quality BIG man away and this team could win it all. 

but who, where and how does Ainge get him??

Favors isn't a great fit with the Pelicans pace style of play. I wonder what he would cost, financially I'm just not sure how we would match contracts.