GDT: Week 8, Browns host The Los Angeles Raiders of Oakland Currently Residing In Las Vegas

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Call your shot

• Horny
    • Horny’s Australian brother
    • The Browns
    • Not the Raiders
    • Another native of convict island

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

You’re kicking our ***** despite the score. Our linemen on both sides are getting whipped. 

Well the Browns are averaging 4.4 yards per play and the Raiders 3.8. The big difference is our last 3 and out, the Bryant fumble for the scoreboard but the 3 and out hurt the TOP

Really I think it's a system thing. Raiders, despite Carr playing wonky, have looked solid as a unit. Woods' defense has had opportunities but guys are over-pursuing or not dropping in coverage along the sidelines. Gruden didn't get a 100 year contract for nothing. You've just gotta come out of the break with a gameplan on offense and have guys keep their cool on D. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also fwiw it did look like a TD. I didn't expect them to overturn it but damn that sucks.

I find it interesting that when it's a toe tap, all that matters is the toe, but when the heel comes down first, the whole foot has to land in bounds. That shot appears to be before the whole foot came down, though I don't dispute it was close. If they had originally called it a TD I think it stands.