Week 9 Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

PJ Fleck making awful decisions all night long. You just watched your defense get carved up again in OT, and you don't trust your kicker, so... go for it?

Maryland couldn't cover Bateman and adjusted to the run game, yet he tried to grind it out with Ibrahim. Just a poorly coached game from both sides.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Maryland couldn't cover Bateman and adjusted to the run game, yet he tried to grind it out with Ibrahim. Just a poorly coached game from both sides.

Or Autman-Bell. They didn't change their offense at all when it was clear that Maryland's DBs couldn't cover. They tried to sit on a lead and got what they deserved.

• Like 1

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Or Autman-Bell. They didn't change their offense at all when it was clear that Maryland's DBs couldn't cover. They tried to sit on a lead and got what they deserved.

I love that the B1G West teams are bitching about Wisconsin cancelling their game when absolutely none of them are a threat to anyone in the East. It's like, bruhs, know your place. Wisconsin IS the B1G West lol.

(and no, we weren't beating Ohio State anyways)

If I was a 5* QB, I'm taking my happy *** to Hawai'i for college. Live/go to school in paradise and throw the ball 500 times a year? Yeah, sounds way more appealing than spending 3 years in Tuscaloosa, Columbus or Norman lol.

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

If I was a 5* QB, I'm taking my happy *** to Hawai'i for college. Live/go to school in paradise and throw the ball 500 times a year? Yeah, sounds way more appealing than spending 3 years in Tuscaloosa, Columbus or Norman lol.

Hawai'i has a 2* QB that can't throw the ball right now lol. He's 10/25 for 106 yards and a pick. Dude has to wind up like he's throwing a boulder.