Week 8 General Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

it doesn't. i hate losing, and i especially hate losing to inferior teams because referees wanna make the game about them

Lamar turnovers probably had more to do wit it. But if blaming refs, help with dealing with this loss.  Be my guest. 

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's not even raining!

Steelers and Ravens are very comparable this year. Neither team is that impressive. That being said, the better team lost today.

The lone undefeated in the NFL isn't impressive? The lone team that is Top 10 in OPG and DPG isn't impressive?

8 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Good game Pittsburgh, I think we will get you guys next time.

and prayers for Heyward and Stanley. Injuries killed a lot of the vibe from what was a great game.

respect. 

Respect.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Clowney should have taken the 18 million Cleveland offered him. He will never sniff anywhere close to that again.

I never understood the hype surrounding him. I figured he would give whatever team signed him some good depth, but nothing more than that. He's MIA for games at a time.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The lone undefeated in the NFL isn't impressive? The lone team that is Top 10 in OPG and DPG isn't impressive?

Respect.

Chiefs are top 10 in both. Just for the record. Were before this week, and this week would've just strengthened KC's ranks in both.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Chiefs are top 10 in both. Just for the record. Were before this week, and this week would've just strengthened KC's ranks in both.

I must have misheard something on NFL Network previously then. My bad. And I spoke mistakenly as whatever I heard said Baltimore and Pitt entering today were the only two teams to meet that qualifier.