Falcons @ Panthers TNF GDT

iknowcool

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

People with bad opinions do lie.

Julio will be a first ballot HoF WR.

His numbers will be insane and that toe tap catch in the Super Bowl is worth about 30 regular season TDs to voters.

Also, Julio's playoff numbers translate to a 122 receptions/1,668 yards/16 total TD's season. 

• Like 2

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I'm not sure you and I are even arguing the same thing. What does that have to do with the Red Zone which is literally all I'm arguing because it's Julio's only shortcoming and was on display twice there?

8 TD's in 8 playoff games. What's your argument there? 

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't want another WR like that. Simply because if he even lives up to half the billing people will amount him better than Rice and Moss, etc. I love Calvin Johnson. I'm not taking his career or best season over Julio or AB. He probably was unquestionalby better because we know football doesn't happen in a vacuum, but I hate the "Well he's an athletic freak and produced so he would've been the GOAT if he played it out" arguments that CJ gets all the time.

Nah I agree AB > Calvin.  Not sure if I agree on Julio though.  But I get your point.

However Calvin was just SO much fun to watch play.  And I don't really care about rankings much.  I love watching dominant guys like that.  I still hope one day we get another Bo level athlete at RB position, who doesn't get hurt.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

People with bad opinions do lie.

Julio will be a first ballot HoF WR.

His numbers will be insane and that toe tap catch in the Super Bowl is worth about 30 regular season TDs to voters.

Julio is only a 2x First Team All-Pro. One of which I'd argue he didn't deserve but then I would also argue twice he was robbed of 1st Team All-Pro positioning. The same people who would essentially vote for his enshrinement haven't considered Julio the consensus best guy at his position in any given year other than one. To insinuate that translates to First Ballot with ease is crazy. To insinuate that his Super Bowl catch in a loss (not his fault in the least) somehow will contribute to that candidacy in any way is beyond ludicrous. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

How many scored in the Red Zone? You're really bad at this arguing thing...

Lol clearly, even though literally nobody else agrees with you. I assumed you were referencing his lack of TD's, but if you're just suggesting he somehow doesn't have the same ability inside the 20 then that's even worse. Keep digging. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Lol clearly, even though literally nobody else agrees with you. I assumed you were referencing his lack of TD's, but if you're just suggesting he somehow doesn't have the same ability inside the 20 then that's even worse. Keep digging. 

This is me caring if people agree with me... *Yawn*

Edit: Maybe Julio will score to prevent the Dirty Birds from dropping to 1-6.

Edited by BlaqOptic