27 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #9 BYU @ #21 Boise State
    • #23 Michigan @ #13 Indiana
    • #8 Florida vs #5 Georgia
    • #1 Clemson @ #4 Notre Dame
    • Other (Specify in Thread)

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So is Milton good or???? Cuz I can't really tell. That tuddy was beautiful but everything else today has been...well...not good.

He's very very inconsistent at this point. The offensive line is in a really rough spot missing both tackles after already breaking in mostly an entirely new set of starters, so that doesn't help.

Edited by JammerHammer21

Seriously...... I know the "who else is there" argument but when do you cut ties with Harbaugh? If they don't come back from this, I don't see why you keep him around. It's obvious that it's not working. 

Edit: Don't get it twisted though. As an OSU fan, I hope he's there until he's 90

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Seriously...... I know the "who else is there" argument but when do you cut ties with Harbaugh? If they don't come back from this, I don't see why you keep him around. It's obvious that it's not working. 

I would think Harbaugh leaves on his own before Michigan fires him, but this offseason is going to be... something.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wisconsin next week with a week of prep time after 2+ weeks of isolation is a total unknown. No way we should be 21 point favorites or even close to it. I don't even know how you'd put a line up for that game really.

Nevermind Harbaugh is the 2nd most fired dude in the country.