Week 5 Gameday Thread

blkwdw13

10 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Man am I sorry for the Giants D. They're gonna have their work cut out for them trying to compensate for that offense

Giants wide-receivers for next week:

D.J. Fluker

Jon Halapio

Adam Bisnowaty

"Cap" Capi

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

LOL and a no call on that late hit???

BULL

CHIT

You're fairly new, so here's your one Spider-man moment.  Don't circumvent the language filter by spelling stuff differently or using symbols.  It's clear your intention was to swear, so just don't.  Next time will result in a formal warning.

6 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

The league needs the Cowboys to stay relevant.

dak is the best qb in the nfc east, and he is putting up numbers with an overrated oline, a currently out of shape talented rb, and againist some of the best defenses in the league. The only bad game i can remmeber dak having in his career is againist the vikings and broncos.. unlike cousins and wentz who are often inconsistent

wade phillips( rams d coordinator) said last week that dak is the most dangerous qb in the league and doesnt understand why the media discredits him

1 minute ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Yea looks like the league will like to do everything possible to keep the cowboys in play and relevant this season.  its money after all..LOL

I'm gonna go ahead and say the refs did right with the no call.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

The Giants Broncos game next week might feature the biggest mismatch ever between DBs and WRs

And what's sad is the best (I'm not saying it was a good one, but it was still the best of a number of low-probability options) bet they would have had to be competitive against you guys would have been Engram and he's now guaranteed to be doubled religiously.

Just now, JohnnyU said:

dak is the best qb in the nfc east, and he is putting up numbers with an overrated oline, a currently out of shape talented rb, and againist some of the best defenses in the league. The only bad game i can remmeber dak having in his career is againist the vikings and broncos.. unlike cousins and wentz who are often inconsistent

wade phillips( rams d coordinator) said last week that dak is the most dangerous qb in the league and doesnt understand why the media discredits him

Umm, ok?

4 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

LOL and a no call on that late hit???

BULL

CHIT

never thought i'd see the day of packer fans complaining about refs, when the refs basically gifted  you guys the win againist the cowboys in the playoffs last year with some of the most horrendous calls i have ever seen

Archived