Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

So these are the owners that are confirmed to be back. (Updated)

• X
  • Phreak
  • DTF
  • Naga
  • L017
  • LK
  • Sllim
  • Dingo
  • Louis
  • DB
  • TFC
  • Mane
  • Gnat
  • Sax

Still need to here from.

• 1King

I'll start sending out PM's to the these people, and I'll talk to X to see if we can get a keeper lock and draft date set up. 

On 1/22/2018 at 6:01 PM, detfan782004 said:

You looking for players or just picks. So vague 

I will listen to all offers but I am looking for value with that 1st round pick. Every first round pick has a great chance at being the next keeper on everyone team.  So I will listen to all offers!

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Keeper Lock Date: Monday, February 5th

*The draft will likely start two or so weeks after, depending on when the ESPN update happens. We will proceed with the draft after the update on the following Monday or Friday, whatever makes more sense. 

* You are allowed to make trades only if you are cut down to your final keepers. There is no trading of non-keepers allowed. Draft picks may move as well, just be sure to clearly post everything so we can stay organized.

*Round 1 will likely not have time Slots, but expect them after that.

*Look back on past drafts for a general idea of when we will start. It’s about the same time every year.

*Davisblack has been teaching out to owners who we haven’t heard from in a while. We will likely need 1 replacement owner. PM either of us with any suggestions you may have rather than posting them in here. I’m open to suggestions, but we need someone who is going to bring some activity to the league. 

*Stay tuned for updates, select your keepers on ESPN, cut down your roster and drop the remaining players. 

Archived