Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...I'm skimming back through but I my Theme theory is that the Chaos aligned are all dinos that are a threat to humans (Carnivores). Dilophosaurus fits this mold. Raptors fit this. T Rex fits this, despite the ending.

Coward aligned are all the people involved with Biosyn (yes had to google that) so Gennaro, Dodgson, Nedry.

Everyone else I'd align with survival.

Yes, I'm suggesting a three faction game more than an "other" theory game. 

Paged.

THoughts @swoosh?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

okay, you scared me there.

hockey is the safest bet imo

he was jailed and there wasnt a hit (daniel/squire also indicated that they couldnt visit hockey)

While I don't deny the connection works in theory (a jailed person not having a hit) I'm not mafia. Tracking me or visiting me would fail without the jailing because I didn't have any move to make so its a null tell.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

While I don't deny the connection works in theory (a jailed person not having a hit) I'm not mafia. Tracking me or visiting me would fail without the jailing because I didn't have any move to make so its a null tell.

a track would still receive the result"hockey went nowhere" instead of "move failed" if you werent hailed.

you are claiming vanilla dino then? which dino?

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...I'm skimming back through but I my Theme theory is that the Chaos aligned are all dinos that are a threat to humans (Carnivores). Dilophosaurus fits this mold. Raptors fit this. T Rex fits this, despite the ending.

Coward aligned are all the people involved with Biosyn (yes had to google that) so Gennaro, Dodgson, Nedry.

Everyone else I'd align with survival.

Yes, I'm suggesting a three faction game more than an "other" theory game. 

could definitely be.

which could explain the multiple hits

Just now, Malfatron said:

a track would still receive the result"hockey went nowhere" instead of "move failed" if you werent hailed.

you are claiming vanilla dino then? which dino?

I agree but the host has been short on detail/color most of the game. IE I didn't even know I was jailed until Swag claimed to have jailed me.

Also I didn't claim anything except that I didn't have a move to be jailed or tracked