Chiefer

Best?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best

• Mahomes/Hill
    • Rodgers/Adams
    • Wilson/Metcalf

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Only in NFL main forums is a 3 tuddy game a "meh" game. He got hurt in one of the other games and the other game was his first back from the hammy vs the Bucs who floored the entire offense. But, again, you wouldn't know that because you don't watch Davante Adams.

And lol I don't care. 

Yes a game where yds per target for a WR are 4.82 is meh. 3 tuddy or not. With a 7.57 ypc. It's like a rb with 10 carries for 36 yds and 3 tds. As nice as the tds are to help win the game. It's a meh game.

No, what you hear are facts. You get to choose the sample size and then critique someone else for using one? K. 

And if we're basing it off this year. Davante has 53/675/8 in 5 and a half games compared to 43/788/8 for DK in a full 8. But, hey, you get to choose the qualifiers!

Call me when DK does it for a full year.

So DK is more productive with less opportunities? Sounds better to me. 😄

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yes a game where yds per target for a WR are 4.82 is meh. 3 tuddy or not. With a 7.57 ypc. It's like a rb with 10 carries for 36 yds and 3 tds. As nice as the tds are to help win the game. It's a meh game.

Well then what do you call 2 for 23 in a loss?

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

So DK is more productive with less opportunities? Sounds better to me. 😄

Less opportunities? I didn't know that only catches = opportunities? Cuz I see 2.5 more games for DK which means 2.5 more games full of opportunities to do something. But, again, you get to pick the qualifiers.

Less opportunities? I didn't know that only catches = opportunities? Cuz I see 2.5 more games for DK which means 2.5 more games full of opportunities to do something. But, again, you get to pick the qualifiers.

Yes.... because WR'S get to call the plays. 

Less receptions, more yds, same tds, higher ypc, more broken tackles, more yac per rec. 

But I'm done with this. You are too invested and i don't care enough to go back and forth 20 pages with someone emotionally invested.

DK is the best WR in 2020... no one is going to convince me otherwise and the numbers support it... we don't even need to get into the physical ability.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Yes.... because WR'S get to call the plays. 

Less receptions, more yds, same tds, higher ypc, more broken tackles, more yac per rec. 

But I'm done with this. You are too invested and i don't care enough to go back and forth 20 pages with someone emotionally invested.

DK is the best WR in 2020... no one is going to convince me otherwise and the numbers support it... we don't even need to get into the physical ability.

Well, because you said so...I'm convinced.

And I have nothing invested in this. The easiest and biggest ***** move is trying to paint someone as a homer to discredit them to try and strengthen whatever stance you have. It's a total cop out.

DK has had a great 8 game stretch. Labeling someone the best in the game off an 8 game stretch is the literal definition of recency bias. But, nah, you know better and nobody can convince you otherwise. Your stance lost any type of credit when you called Davante Adams inconsistent and saying you don't watch enough of him. But, yeah, I'm just a homer, not the guy talking out of his ***.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Well, because you said so...I'm convinced.

And I have nothing invested in this. The easiest and biggest ***** move is trying to paint someone as a homer to discredit them to try and strengthen whatever stance you have. It's a total cop out.

DK has had a great 8 game stretch. Labeling someone the best in the game off an 8 game stretch is the literal definition of recency bias. But, nah, you know better and nobody can convince you otherwise. Your stance lost any type of credit when you called Davante Adams inconsistent and saying you don't watch enough of him. But, yeah, I'm just a homer, not the guy talking out of his ***.

You have everything invested in this. It's cool, all sport's fans are homers to an an extent. I've been known to homer around and hit a triple double. It's not a cop out. When you have a bias, you tend to move the goal-post. I already established my stance is based on this year. Not last *random arbitrary number of games that helps strengthen your case*. I didn't pick 8 games, i picked this season.

So yes, it is recency bias.. i already established that and have no qualms defining those parameters.

Inconsistent was probably a bad choice of words. He tends to have some monster games in the season that fatten his overall numbers. But then again, so do most players. So that's probably not a solid argument. But DK has 7 of 8 games this year with atleast 92 yds rec. That's crazy consistency.

I don't watch every GB game. For the past 5 years while having Sunday Ticket and IPTV past 2 years, i usually have every game on except 1 or 2 on multiple devices. It's hard to pay close attention to each game, especially while chatting in here in gameday threads. But i definitely watch enough of every team to have atleast a basic assessment of players. Yes i haven't paid to close of attention to more than maybe 5 GB games a year, to have the same exposure to Adam's as others.

My stance remains regarding DK though. I'm looking at SOLELY this year and this year for my money he is the best WR right now..

Ok, that's the last ill say about this topic.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Sorry, DK is the best WR in the game. I watch enough of every team to know that much. 

11 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Maybe i don't watch GB enough or when i do he has played enough. 

These posts were somehow in the same thread.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

In what way is Metcalf better than Davante?”

In every way.

10 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Only thing Adams is better at is route running... 

tenor.gif

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 2

This forum has officially became a joke. The NFL has too many sheep fans who are so damn fickle that it's too hard to bear sometimes.

If you would've asked this question a year ago, Rodgers wouldn't have even been on this list and neither would this Packer homer. But suddenly Rodgers is listed with Adams.

Every year it's the same format. X player was terrible in 2019 and so all offseason we hear "he is overrated and I knew it".   But if that same player plays well in a few games then they're automatically one of the best and they forget what they said about X player in the offseason.