Titans Playoff Watch (Again...smh) 2020

KingTitan

Titans are going to literally have to win 5 in a row 

Have a feeling GB stiffs us next week and drops the game to Indy 

I have never been so frustrated and confused about at 6-3 team before 

We are creeping towards a 2010 season if the Titans don’t care of business 

No excuses though Titans need to just win and go on a run starting Sunday in Baltimore 

Titans better have Adoree back this week 

Isaiah Wilson better be active this week as well

We havnt seen what the Tennessee Titans are expected to look like since Carolina last year 

We didn’t have Butler from that point on last year 

We havnt had Adoree this year 

1st round pick hasn’t been active 

2nd round pick has been out 

3rd round pick has missed most of the year 

We started out 5-0 and I don’t feel like we are as good as a 5-0 team should be 

I can’t believe it’s Monday November 16th and Gostkowski is still on this team

Im so sick of hearing from people who cover the team “who else are they going to get?” 

Me, you, they already signed a guy from Fed Ex let’s order a kicker off of Amazon it can’t get any worse

You have 2 kickers on the PS use any one of them

If you want to play it says go with Trevecchio

Personally I would roll the dice with McCann and hope we find the next kicker that hopefully pans out and gives us success so we don’t have to worry about kicking anymore 

Vrabel needs to stop finding his buddies to play and coach and needs to find just guys who are the best fit 

Him relying on his buddies so much is hurting his football team and he struggles making the tough decision 

Our margin of error is so thin and small. 
Yes, we can beat anyone... IF:
Offense plays well. 
Kicker makes reasonable FGs
Defense doesn't give up more than 23-30 a game.

But I don't trust us to do that at least 4 more games consistently. 

I'm personally bracing for a season implosion. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Our margin of error is so thin and small. 
Yes, we can beat anyone... IF:
Offense plays well. 
Kicker makes reasonable FGs
Defense doesn't give up more than 23-30 a game.

But I don't trust us to do that at least 4 more games consistently. 

I'm personally bracing for a season implosion. 

I can see the Titans winning Sunday and getting everyone’s hopes up just to get crushed by the Colts 

Titans need to find a way to win both there’s just no way around it 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I can see the Titans winning Sunday and getting everyone’s hopes up just to get crushed by the Colts 

Titans need to find a way to win both there’s just no way around it 

I don't trust them anymore. I just can't. 

Once I see it consistently, I ride that wave.
I thought we could score on anyone and come back from anything based on our first 5 games and I didn't believe in the defense. 

So now, I don't trust us to do anything consistently in any phase. Just works better for me mentally...lol

Even if they do win, I won't believe we will beat the Colts until I see it. And then I won't believe we'll win after that. I need at least 3 games of consistent play to believe one way or another.  lol

Ya the Titans refuse to cover the Colts receivers so it gets hard to get a pass rush when Rivers just dumps off to backs and wide open receivers because we are 11 yards off the receivers 

Adoree and Fulton possibly being back for that game though does help but it gets hard getting hopes up to actually see them playing because we have no idea what anyone’s injury is 

Maybe it will be next offense that we finally find some big nasty D-Linemen that can create some pressure 🙄

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Resigned myself to the fact we’re going to have another 9-7 season. Is that good enough for a playoff spot this year even with the extra spot? Who knows.

Even with this said, we win 2 straight and the tide/mood would completely change around here. We’d be sitting at 8-3 with a big conference win and big division win.

Football is a fickle sport man. Most teams are going to go through highs and lows throughout the season. I’m sure Ravens and Seahawks fans are feeling exactly how we are. The Packers were a quarter away from feeling the same way.  

This is also an example of what schedules do for you... we are playing a very difficult schedule.. Miami well is not... 

I am on the hope for the best...   we have the pieces..   oddly at this point I truly believe winning the division is our best chance. 

I see the odds of us beating Baltimore is slim unless our front 7 can flip the switch and play the QB way better then they have shown.