Week 11 GDT: Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders(6-3)

Jerry

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL some fans just don't understand football.  Clearly a lack of comprehension as to what Carr is all about and what he was doing with zero talent.  

So you are saying he was not trying because he did not have talent around him.  This statement proves what I said about him not elevating players around him and needing players to help him.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

So you are saying he was not trying because he did not have talent around him.  This statement proves what I said about him not elevating players around him and needing players to help him.

No point bro. Our complaints were completely valid at the time, yet he will dismiss everything as if he was right the entire time. And we still need to see how Carr’s entire season unfolds. 

Masterful performance tonight so far though. Absolutely splendid game. 

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Sorry bud but most of us said Carr needs to improve and we were not sure if he was broken mentally like his brother.  He is playing differently from a mental perspective and he also has changed many of the things we said he needed to change.  I do not know of anyone that said he was not capable.

Once again a fan lacking an understanding of what was going on.  Do you really think Carr forgot how to play a a high level like most have claimed the last few years and all of a sudden he remembered this year?  He was playing conservative football, which I'm sure Gruden gave his blessing.  It's beyond smart to protect your franchise QB when everyone knew those teams were not close to contenders.i would also say this team is of average talent but Carr is having them playing at a high level.  

His surrounding talent was absolute garbage and you bring up elevating talent around him?  Have you watched Raider football the last few years?  Elevate Rico Gafford, Ateman, Zay Jones, washed up Nelson...  You must be kidding me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No point bro. Our complaints were completely valid at the time, yet he will dismiss everything as if he was right the entire time. And we still need to see how Carr’s entire season unfolds. 

Masterful performance tonight so far though. Absolutely splendid game. 

Just admit you need to go back to school when it comes to evaluating QB's.  If wrong was right you'd be in the HOF LOL