The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

Man I want the Pistons to go after Bradley Beal so bad. Idk what it'd take to get him, Something like.

Idk if that'd get it done but might get the wheels rolling and a conversation. Idk though, Pistons need a serious threat from their guards to give the bigs some space. Jackson just isn't the guy and Bullock&Crew just aren't even starters. Kyle Krover would of fit like a glove but that's passed on...  Griffin/Drummond/Beal would be a solid big three for Pistons to really work with if they're willing to cough up the pick or possibly PICKS. 

I think the Pistons should try and move Drummond for Gordon Heyward. They have too many ball dependent guards out in Boston and could use a player like Drummond who will make an impact on D and rebounding without needing to take touches away from Irving, Tatum, Horford, and Brown.  Heyward and Rozier for Drummond, Ish Smith and Kennard works financially. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I think the Pistons should try and move Drummond for Gordon Heyward. They have too many ball dependent guards out in Boston and could use a player like Drummond who will make an impact on D and rebounding without needing to take touches away from Irving, Tatum, Horford, and Brown.  Heyward and Rozier for Drummond, Ish Smith and Kennard works financially. 

Not a terrible idea either. Deep guards, with that trade. Offense still prolly runs through Blake. Idk what you do at C really, maybe a buyout candidate works out but yeah. Not a bad move moving forward for next season even given our cap situation. 

I mean dude, the battle lines are pretty much drawn. You're either like me and totally skeptical of everything they're doing and want a complete overhaul...

Or

You're like Idog and Louis Fiend to where everything is sunny side up still for next year and a coordinator hire/off-season with big money signings plus a draft will fix things around here.

Edited by SimbaWho

5 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

I mean dude, the battle lines are pretty much drawn. You're either like me and totally skeptical of everything they're doing and want a complete overhaul...

Or

You're like Idog and Louis Fiend to where everything is sunny side up still for next year and a coordinator hire/off-season with big money signings plus a draft will fix things around here.

The defense seems to be coming together.. slowly... despite several holes. The offense has been the biggest question mark but it seems like it could be rectified with a few moves. I'm not ready to just pack it all in after less than a season.

• 3 weeks later...

Great games! Glad to see Chargers/Eagles move on. Really wanna see Rivers get 1. I don't want to see him basically slotted behind Marino as the 2nd best QB to never win one. Depending on how people feel about guys like Evertt, Kelly, Vinny and Vick. 

Idk why but I couldn't help but be happy for Golden Tate. 

Edited by SimbaWho

3 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Great games! Glad to see Chargers/Eagles move on. Really wanna see Rivers get 1. I don't want to see him basically slotted behind Marino as the 2nd best QB to never win one. Depending on how people feel about guys like Evertt, Kelly, Vinny and Vick. 

Idk why but I couldn't help but be happy for Golden Tate. 

Yeah - I think I'm cheering for the Eagles and the Colts. I'd like to see Tate do well and it's hard to not cheer for Book Club member, Captain Andrew Luck.