The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

Last place I'm going to ask for financial advice but just curious... I've been pretty blessed in the current crypto market quiet frankly. Anyone else dabbling in this? 

Anyone dabbling in the mining aspect? I'm thinking about buying 1 miner and seeing if I can make it profitable for a side gig. Just curious if anyone around here was into this sort of thing.

Edited by SimbaWho

13 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Last place I'm going to ask for financial advice but just curious... I've been pretty blessed in the current crypto market quiet frankly. Anyone else dabbling in this? 

Anyone dabbling in the mining aspect? I'm thinking about buying 1 miner and seeing if I can make it profitable for a side gig. Just curious if anyone around here was into this sort of thing.

I do it and stake. I’ve made several thousand this year on staking.

Just wanted to say thank you to any of my Lions brothers and/or sisters (not aware of any female members in this group but could always be surprised) that are serving or have previously served. Today is Remembrance Day in my country of Canada while it is Veterans Day for many of you. However, we are all celebrating today for the same reasons. 

Without your sacrifices, we would not be able to drink beer and watch the Lions break out hearts every Sunday and then come on here and rant about it. The fact that we have the freedom to make those choices (even if they are bad ones) is all the difference in this world. 

• Like 2

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/32636657/sources-left-hander-eduardo-rodriguez-agrees-5-year-77-million-deal-detroit-tigers

Not a bad deal for the Tigers.  Should be a solid 2/3 here depending on where Mize and Skubal settle in.  He might be our ace this year in terms of starting game 1 but either way is a much better option than what we were sending out this year aside from Manning and Skubal. 

• Like 1

I'm really surprised to see that Sutton resigned there. They just gave Tim Patrick an extension as well and they have Jeudy there on his rookie deal. Sutton hasn't been getting many looks since Jeudy came back either. Sutton is a good player, but he has had 5 or less targets each of the last 4 games...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'm really surprised to see that Sutton resigned there. They just gave Tim Patrick an extension as well and they have Jeudy there on his rookie deal. Sutton hasn't been getting many looks since Jeudy came back either. Sutton is a good player, but he has had 5 or less targets each of the last 4 games...

The Patrick deal is relatively short, and should run out when Jeudy's rookie deal is up.  But it does seem like a lot to put into WR when you don't have anyone to throw to them. 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The Patrick deal is relatively short, and should run out when Jeudy's rookie deal is up.  But it does seem like a lot to put into WR when you don't have anyone to throw to them. 

They have to be pretty confident that they're going to land a soild QB this offseason. Rodgers, Watson, Wilson...somebody. I wouldn't even rule out a guy like Matt Ryan or Tua.