Fire Howie Thread

eagles18

Doug said JP is the starter next week

Against the Browns, according to ProFootballFocus, Peters gave up 3 sacks, 3 QB hits and 7 pressures. PFF gave him an overall offensive grade of 41.0, which is the lowest grade he has ever received from them in his career.

Edited by eagles18

16 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Doug has to go. Look at David Carr. He was border line bottom 10 qb before gruden came in.. Now he is playing like one of the best Qbs in the league.. Reich left us and Carson has been overall terrible. 

Carson was fine in 2018, and last year he was good enough when you consider the absurdities of the injuries we had. I can't absolve him at all though this year. 

We need a new Coach and GM this offseason. I dislike Howie less than most people here, but right now Doug is a huge liability, and if we brought in a new GM in 2022 then the coach we bring in 2021 would just be a lame duck.

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Carson was fine in 2018, and last year he was good enough when you consider the absurdities of the injuries we had. I can't absolve him at all though this year. 

We need a new Coach and GM this offseason. I dislike Howie less than most people here, but right now Doug is a huge liability, and if we brought in a new GM in 2022 then the coach we bring in 2021 would just be a lame duck.

2018 Frank Reich was still the OC