The "Good Luck", we are going to win the Division thread! 🥂🏈😎

aceinthehouse

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah.......as much as this fanbase will implode from drafting an FCS QB like Lance, we will equally implode if this team somehow makes a playoff push and is worse off next year.  

Which brings me back to my original point.......I want to see the young guys develop.  If we've got young guys in who we need to evaluate and we are winning games, that's awesome.  But to be winning games with Alex Smith, Thomas Davis, Jon Bostic, Dontrelle Inman, Jeremy Sprinkle, etc getting lots of snaps instead of younger guys who we need to see..........that's not as awesome.  

I'm with you, just pointing that out.

We're gonna need some good luck beating Dallas today on Thanksgiving today.

I think we're like 1-8 all time vs them on this day.

What you possibly didn't know?

Alex Smith is money on Primetime...

You should check out his stats...He's very impressive when the lights are on.

I think we have a better chance of winning today, than most believe we do. I feel good, actually.

Plus, I created this thread so we will never lose again...lol 😜

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

We're gonna need some good luck beating Dallas today on Thanksgiving today.

I think we're like 1-8 all time vs them on this day.

What you possibly didn't know?

Alex Smith is money on Primetime...

You should check out his stats...He's very impressive when the lights are on.

I think we have a better chance of winning today, than most believe we do. I feel good, actually.

Plus, I created this thread so we will never lose again...lol 😜

Well, I wish that had happened but...

In the “you can’t make this up” department, if the season ended today, our first round playoff game would be hosting...the Seattle Seahawks. 

I couldn’t handle that. Every time Terry touched the ball I’d be looking away and choking back tears at the mere idea of them RG3-ing him. The PTSD is real — I want no parts of seeing those neon green dream killers anywhere near our young stars in a home playoff game. Deja vu is too strong with that one.

Edited by e16bball

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Going to be interesting how we handle the Steelers.

With their game moved to Tuesday, they're looking at 3 days of practice & preparation.

I truly hope we keep this train rolling & take advantage of the situation.

I believe we can! 

If ,, we should Thump them- they'll blame it on the short week.. Rightfully so I guess .

On 11/27/2020 at 12:55 AM, e16bball said:

In the “you can’t make this up” department, if the season ended today, our first round playoff game would be hosting...the Seattle Seahawks. 

I couldn’t handle that. Every time Terry touched the ball I’d be looking away and choking back tears at the mere idea of them RG3-ing him. The PTSD is real — I want no parts of seeing those neon green dream killers anywhere near our young stars in a home playoff game. Deja vu is too strong with that one.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

On 12/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Yep...

Big Ben getting ready to meet the Law Firm of Young, Sweat, Payne & Allen.

They throw the ball too fast, my guess is we don’t get 3 sacks total as a D vs Pitt. Teams all year have neutralized our pass rush by getting the ball out quick so that our pass rush doesn’t get to the QB, especially after we had 8 sacks week 1 vs the Eagles.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

We're about to shock the world tomorrow.

Glad philly lost. That will help us down the road, possibly vs Dallas or vice versa. 

Either way, time to keep winning.

You know NYG beating Seattle makes it very difficult for us to "win the division", right?