The "Good Luck", we are going to win the Division thread! 🥂🏈😎

aceinthehouse

I still don’t think we’ll win the division unless the Giants totally crap the bed and it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen bc their defense and running game are playing great! 

Now, if we would’ve beaten the Giants like we should’ve twice, then I’d think we’d win the division and we’d be 7-5 right now but we’re not and the Giants hold the tiebreaker over us bc they swept us.

Edited by turtle28

13 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Oh, I'm here...

I had to work tonight. This was huge for us.

Now we need to keep this train rolling. Time to prepare for the 49ers.

We need the Giants to start losing. I hope it happens soon.

The Giants have a tougher schedules than we do down the stretch:

Washington: 49ers, Seahawks, Panthers & Eagles 

NYG: Cardinals, Browns, Ravens & Cowboys

Phila: Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Washington 

Well, the Eagles have the easiest schedule I think. If they can beat the Cowboys & us then I think they will win the division. 

The games are so huge here for us, especially the week 16 game vs the Eagles. That week 16 game Washington vs Phila could be for the division depending on what the Giants down the stretch too.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

The Giants have a tougher schedules than we do down the stretch:

Washington: 49ers, Seahawks, Panthers & Eagles 

NYG: Cardinals, Browns, Ravens & Cowboys

Phila: Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Washington 

Well, the Eagles have the easiest schedule I think. If they can beat the Cowboys & us then I think they will win the division. 

The games are so huge here for us, especially the week 16 game vs the Eagles. That week 16 game Washington vs Phila could be for the division depending on what the Giants down the stretch too.

Think this week is huge for us,as both us and the Giants have hard but winnable games.

The Seahawks had been a sure loss to me for awhile but after watching some of the Giants have to wonder if it was just a off game or if the Giants exposed a weakness in the Seattle offense esp when it comes to bracketing DK.As Chase said last night we took advantage of something the Ravens exposed when playing the Steelers trust we can find it vs Seahawks if something was exposed there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

Think this week is huge for us,as both us and the Giants have hard but winnable games.

The Seahawks had been a sure loss to me for awhile but after watching some of the Giants have to wonder if it was just a off game or if the Giants exposed a weakness in the Seattle offense esp when it comes to bracketing DK.As Chase said last night we took advantage of something the Ravens exposed when playing the Steelers trust we can find it vs Seahawks if something was exposed there.

Bracketing DK only does so much Imo. The key is pressure on Russ & shutting down the running game of Carson & Hyde. The Giants were able to do that  and we should get that too vs that Seattle OL. I think Russ makes an adjustment and targets Lockett more - like he should’ve done vs the Giants - instead of forcing it to a double DK. 

Edited by turtle28

37 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Bracketing DK only does so much Imo. The key is pressure on Russ & shutting down the running game of Carson & Hyde. The Giants were able to do that  and we should get that too vs that Seattle OL. I think Russ makes an adjustment and targets Lockett more - like he should’ve done vs the Giants - instead of forcing it to a double DK. 

Having Gibson for that game would be huge as Seattle D isn't the most disciplined and could lead to bigger runs

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Let's keep this going. We're on a short week, but I feel we can keep our head on straight.

Last qtr of the season, so it's time we finish strong.

Rivera has a great record in Nov & Dec historically, so I think there’s a good chance we finish 3-1 or even 4-0 the final month. That puts us in the 8-8 or 9-7 range w/ a great chance to go to the playoffs.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1