Week 12: Bares at Packers

packfanfb

Just now, Norm said:

Not really directed at anyone but oh man it sure came up often that we should just cut Tonyan during the last off season, just had to move on. Think Outpost was one of them. Now he's pretty damn good. NFL is random

If he wasn't a RFA, he would be getting paid.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Man I cant wait to see Jordan Love. 

If this was a joke about drafting Love instead of a receiver, just imagine going from Aaron Rodgers to a rookie QB drafted 30th overall.

Then imagine going from Rodgers to a QB who has learned from Rodgers for three years.

It's much better this way. 

• Like 2

Just now, Norm said:

Not really directed at anyone but oh man it sure came up often that we should just cut Tonyan during the last off season, just had to move on. Think Outpost was one of them. Now he's pretty damn good. NFL is random

No.  No.  No.  I am never one of those, "Cut so and so," people.  EVER.

I just started saying "so and so will never amount to anything in the NFL" for every single TE we brought in.

It started with a Colt Lyerla reference.  I said something like, "Every single TE that was going to do something never did anything since Colt Lyerla, so Tonyan won't either." 

Backman, Looney, Lyerla... We signed like literally 37 tight ends with athleticism and I was sick of everyone having hope for every single one of them.