BDL 2020 Week 11 - Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

rackcs

Singapore Sentinels @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2020 at 05:01 AM

Both teams have basically the same offensive strategy of running to the edges. Both looked to be playing cover one looks and running other d off of it.

I'm unsure why rags thinks screens and flares are gonna slow down interior lineman. That's not their responsibility either way. They are the ones who haven't to get in the qb face quickly to blow up screens as the edge would peel off to cover it. 

Regardless sirA is playing contain on the edge however I think one or two actual jet sweeps will work.  I think Rodgers can hit a deep shot or two to Hollywood on the edge 

On the opposite side I think Waller is gonna go nuts on plays he isn't bracket covered as Edmunds has simply looked lost in coverage all year long.  Singapore should also have success in their two TE look as rags is still staying in the nickel.  Unfortunately Singapore concentrated on running to the edge where I feel the might have had a lot of success inside zone running against that look 

Both these offenses end up on the struggle bus this week. I'll keep Rodgers one deep ball as the difference 

Berlin 17-13