Week 12 Games

Leader

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Dream scenario if Packers don't win Super Bowl:

Football Team wins their division. 

Their defense gets hot and Ron Rivera comes up with 4 trick plays, each of which works to perfection and gets the Football Team 7 points in each postseason game.

Alex Smith wins a Super Bowl. 

I'm all for Alex Smith and Ron Rivera having success but I can't condone anything that makes Dan Snyder feel vindication. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I'm all for Alex Smith and Ron Rivera having success but I can't condone anything that makes Dan Snyder feel vindication. 

That defense will be nasty next year.  They will have high picks to fill some holes and the division will be better, but not strong. But yeah, Snyder can go back to making pretzels and let that franchise move on.

Edited by Refugee

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

so do we want minnesota to win then?

I have that game to watch, and i cant figure out whats best

I actually want Minny. Want Carolina mathematically out when we play them in a few weeks. Minny is done either way with Tampa and New Orleans coming up.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 6:41 AM, Mr Bad Example said:

There are people that feel the same way about the Ford family...They have complained through the years that they wished they would sell the team....