Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Good Guys
    • The Bad Guys
    • Horny
    • Nobody

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am still on the Baker train, he has been screwed by the organization, more head coaches than seasons. 

He has improved a lot, and needs to improve even more.

I am not giving up on him yet as he has been improving (and I do not trust us to get someone better as again and again we fail at that) but it is frustrating

Edited by pscottdai

Leave it to the Browns, the best chance we have had to really take the bull by the horns in a playoff race, we play a team that is on a nine game losing streak, and this is what things look like. If we screw around and lose today they should just disqualify them from the playoff race.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Leave it to the Browns, the best chance we have had to really take the bull by the horns in a playoff race, we play a team that is on a nine game losing streak, and this is what things look like. If we screw around and lose today they should just disqualify them from the playoff race.

I mean if that's the case it's a momentum killer and could be the reason we finish the season winless. 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Except that the Washington football team is leading the NFC East w/ a 4-7 record.