Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Saleh really trying to put his hat in the ring for some of these HC jobs 

Just like the commentators mentioned, I would imagine he’s going to try and put his name in the pool for the Det job. Hometown and family is still there 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Saleh really trying to put his hat in the ring for some of these HC jobs 

He's getting a gig this offseason, I just hope it's to a decent situation. Because if he goes to a dumpster fire? He may never get another HC job again. 

But Saleh is really good. Should have got a job last offseason. 

Just now, N4L said:

Well hamstrings are a bit flukey and the ankle sprain was due to a dirty play from a Rams LB twisting his leg after they went to the ground 

So I am not going to call him that yet, but he is trending in that direction unfortunately

Honestly it isn't just this year. But in 2017 he got put on IR after 6 carries with a knee injury(also had a should injury at the time) and 2018 he had 34 carries before breaking his forearm. So how much can we trust him to stay healthy for a whole year? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's getting a gig this offseason, I just hope it's to a decent situation. Because if he goes to a dumpster fire? He may never get another HC job again. 

But Saleh is really good. Should have got a job last offseason. 

I wouldn't be shocked if he got a job, but I am hedging toward no if only because I still think offensive guys are favored. I Know that people are already connecting him to the Lions, and I will say, they could do a lot worse than hiring Peters as GM, Saleh as HC, McD as OC