Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, StevenK said:

This is probably too early, but if Saleh leaves do we promote or go after someone? Rumors were that Kyle wanted to lure Vic Fangio before we got Saleh. Do u think Denver gets rid of him? 

I think I would prefer to make Ryans DC. I don't know if we would bring in Dan Quinn or not....may be weird to have teh roles reversed for he and Shanny, I don't know. But there are a lot of options 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he got a job, but I am hedging toward no if only because I still think offensive guys are favored. I Know that people are already connecting him to the Lions, and I will say, they could do a lot worse than hiring Peters as GM, Saleh as HC, McD as OC

Jets, Jags, Texans, Lions, Falcons, possibly Chargers/Cowboys/Eagles. 

He will have his fair share of opportunities to get a gig. Not all these teams are going offense. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think I would prefer to make Ryans DC. I don't know if we would bring in Dan Quinn or not....may be weird to have teh roles reversed for he and Shanny, I don't know. But there are a lot of options 

Ryans is the guy to promote. If not, I wouldn't mind Wade Phillips. 

If Fangio gets fired, then he's obviously a great option as well. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jets, Jags, Texans, Lions, Falcons, possibly Chargers/Cowboys/Eagles. 

He will have his fair share of opportunities to get a gig. Not all these teams are going offense. 

I don't think the Eagles / Cowboys will fire their coaches yet (Dallas is in a tough spot with Dak's injury, despite how bad McCarthy has looked), but I agree that there will be an opportunity in there. 

Oh Mullens, why are you the way you are? Take your time there, Reed has a smaller corner, no need to go so high there. That needs to be an easy pitch and catch.

Rams defense allows damn near nothing every second half. Only chance was getting a decent lead heading into the half. Welp......

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Warner is such a weapon man. These WRs on choice routes is a killer for damn near every LB but not him.

OMG, Hill has 203 yards and 2 TDs IN THE FIRST QUARTER. Whatever the record is he may get it. 

Flipper anderson still, I'm pretty sure. 300 and something.