Among Us Mafia - Imps win

rackcs

Pretty simple setup based on the game Among Us. 10 players total. You must sign up and pick a color. Due to the low numbers and the number of people signed up from the general mafia thread, I'm not going to do the tag list here. We'll probably start late Sunday or sometime Monday. When you sign up, pick a color from the list below. Game is hardcapped at 10 much like the actual game Among Us.

All the CORRECT names for the player colors. : AmongUs

Signups:
1. @swoosh - Cyan
2. @MWil23 - White - Crewmate
3. @TheKillerNacho - Red
4  @Beavis - Purple
5. @bigbadbuff  - Green
6. @The Orca - Black
7. @Pickle Rick - Pink
8. @Malfatron - Brown
9. @Matts4313 - Orange - Crewmate
10. @SwAg - Lime

Skeld Map
I found the size of the Skeld map, using the size of the crew-members :  AmongUs

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

Rules:
Day Phase Rules:
1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote).
2. Day phase will last roughly 24 hours depending on my discretion. The deadline will be revealed at the beginning of the day phase. 
3. An eject will occur when a majority vote has been reached or when the deadline has been reached. Once a player has reached a majority, no further votes will count. Deadlines will be counted as follows: Votes at or before (for example) 10:00 will count. Votes at 10:01 or later will not.
4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be a 1 hour overtime. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a skip.
5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death. Exceptions may be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

Night Phase Rules:
1. Night phases will last roughly 30-60 minutes following the day phase. Get them in as soon as the day ends or sooner if you won't be there at the end of night. If all abilities are sent in before the deadline, the night will end early.
2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.

General Rules:
1. No editing posts. You will get one warning for this unless you edit a vote, in which case you will be modkilled immediately.
2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.
3. Upon death you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
4. Posting of PMs through a quote is not allowed. Paraphrasing your PM is.
5. I reserve the right to change/add/interpret these rules in any way I see fit.
6. I encourage you to send me your reads and wild theories throughout the game.
7. Have fun! This is a game. Play it well, don't rage quit.

Edited by rackcs