KingTitan

From "The Guy of the Guy"

On 2/3/2020 at 6:50 PM, KingTitan said:

Rare follow up:
From the Guy:
Impending CBA has talks kind of tricky.
Agents are advising players to wait to see. 
Tags for Tannehill and Henry....are possible. Titans gonna spend some money

I think they know we HAVE to spend some money. We showed the last half of the year that we have built a team that can contend, so we have to bring back what we can and try to improve (EDGE!) and see of we can't take that last step next year.

Anybody catch the quote about Zeke's deal being the floor for Henry's deal? 15 mil a year makes me very nervous, but i think we'll give him more than any other team will, and rightfully so, i also believe he should get an extension no matter what the cost. 

2 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Anybody catch the quote about Zeke's deal being the floor for Henry's deal? 15 mil a year makes me very nervous, but i think we'll give him more than any other team will, and rightfully so, i also believe he should get an extension no matter what the cost. 

I don’t think he breaks zeke in annual money, however I do see him getting more far as guaranteed money 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:33 AM, AirMcNair said:

He came out and said that he misinterpreted the question and meant floor as Zeke is on his own level.