From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

On 2/3/2020 at 6:50 PM, KingTitan said:

Rare follow up:
From the Guy:
Impending CBA has talks kind of tricky.
Agents are advising players to wait to see. 
Tags for Tannehill and Henry....are possible. Titans gonna spend some money

I think they know we HAVE to spend some money. We showed the last half of the year that we have built a team that can contend, so we have to bring back what we can and try to improve (EDGE!) and see of we can't take that last step next year.

2 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Anybody catch the quote about Zeke's deal being the floor for Henry's deal? 15 mil a year makes me very nervous, but i think we'll give him more than any other team will, and rightfully so, i also believe he should get an extension no matter what the cost. 

I don’t think he breaks zeke in annual money, however I do see him getting more far as guaranteed money 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:33 AM, AirMcNair said:

Anybody catch the quote about Zeke's deal being the floor for Henry's deal? 15 mil a year makes me very nervous, but i think we'll give him more than any other team will, and rightfully so, i also believe he should get an extension no matter what the cost. 

He came out and said that he misinterpreted the question and meant floor as Zeke is on his own level. 

• 3 weeks later...

If Tannehill played all 16 games this season he would have thrown the ball about 432 times (27 attempts per game in his 10 starts).

Brady threw the ball 613 times last season.

That's over 170 less passes he would have had to throw if he were in our offense. I'm not concerned about his arm wearing down in our offense with Henry leading the charge.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If Tannehill played all 16 games this season he would have thrown the ball about 432 times (27 attempts per game in his 10 starts).

Brady threw the ball 613 times last season.

That's over 170 less passes he would have had to throw if he were in our offense. I'm not concerned about his arm wearing down in our offense with Henry leading the charge.

Preach 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Preach 

- Tag Tannehill, sign DH to 4 yr “reasonable” deal w upside 

- if Brady doesn’t feel like taking a discount for his pal Vrabes, stick with RT. If he does, a long shot obviously, but possibly trade RT to someone like CAR for a 2nd. Very wishful thinking but if TB was willing could allow us to keep Logan or Conklin 

- pick a developmental QB like Love, preferably in the 2nd but maybe 1st if necessary is 

2 minutes ago, VY said:

- Tag Tannehill, sign DH to 4 yr “reasonable” deal w upside 

- if Brady doesn’t feel like taking a discount for his pal Vrabes, stick with RT. If he does, a long shot obviously, but possibly trade RT to someone like CAR for a 2nd. Very wishful thinking but if TB was willing could allow us to keep Logan or Conklin 

- pick a developmental QB like Love, preferably in the 2nd but maybe 1st if necessary is 

I’m not touching love in the 1st his accuracy & progression scares me, & we don’t have a QB guru coach on this team. I’m scared to death of love