Make A Movie Game: The First Movies

MacReady

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Alright go ahead and defend yourselves.  Have at ‘em.  I didn’t really care either I just thought some of you would have preferred to be anonymous.

Tbh, as a pretend movie reviewer I kinda liked the anonymity. In that it was clear I wasn’t just being a jerk to someone as a personal attack or something. Just being a jerk on the merits of the tightly constrained story prompt and stuff. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Tbh, as a pretend movie reviewer I kinda liked the anonymity. In that it was clear I wasn’t just being a jerk to someone as a personal attack or something. Just being a jerk on the merits of the tightly constrained story prompt and stuff. 

Yeah thats a good point. lets keep it anonymous until several votes have come through. makes it more fun to read the feedback.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

This. 

@MikeT14 was a little too sophisticated for this audience and his Picchu's Orb received a 3.0 rating.  He'll have to work hard to rise in the rankings after that one in order to recuperate some of his studio's lost box office returns. 

@Deadpulse and @Malfatron came in second place with their El Templo Suicida, which had a 5.2 rating. 

@Pickle Rick also took second to last with a 5.2 rating with his Fountain of Youth.  Technically Pickle was second to last since his movie received a 0 rating, but I boosted it to a 1 since IMDB doesn't have an option to rate a movie a 0/10. 

The winner with Frozen Temple Hell was @The Orca with an average rating of 5.8. 

El Templo Suicida - 6/6/4/4/6
Fountain of Youth - 6/7/1/6/6
Frozen Temple Hell - 5/8/8/1/7
Picchu’s Orb - 2/5/2/2/4

That is the end of the first movie.

The Orca will have his choice on the next project from a group of possible options.  I will PM him in the main thread so he can make his choice. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Pickle Rick also took second to last with a 5.2 rating with his Fountain of Youth.  Technically Pickle was second to last since his movie received a 0 rating, but I boosted it to a 1 since IMDB doesn't have an option to rate a movie a 0/10.

Wrong person lol.  @The Orca was given a 0 but you changed it to a 1.  It doesn't change the outcome though 🤣