Steeler game moved to Monday 12/7.

ARTMONK HOF

4 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I hate saying this because I love him unconditionally, but McLaurin has not played well tonight. I know they’re taking him away by rolling 39 over him any time he tries to get down the field, but he hasn’t taken advantage of the opportunities he has had. 

Yep, feel the same way and this was a chance for him to showcase his skills vs a great defense tonight.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I think there’s a lot of reasons for why our running game isn’t effective and it starts with poor blocking - especially after we lost BrandonScherff. Barber doesn’t need to be super explosive to be an Ok back, he’s obviously a pretty good red zone back as he has 3 rushing TDs on 57 carries this year. He’s also a good special teams player which you always ignore when you talk about why certain guys shouldn’t be on the team.

By the way Barber & Leake run the same 40 time.

Leake is a more explosive runner. 

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

He also is a bit limited. I think he had an ankle injury or something like that. So he most definitely is not 100% (*)

(*) yes, I know at this point in the season not many are at 100%. Just pointing it out.

Oh that’s right, I forgot about his injury.

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Weird that they aren’t just hurling it down the field, look how well our WR2 separated and made a play on the ball there.

Yeah, Cam Sims gave no effort to come back and catch that ball, really disappointing. If he had made an attempt or had been paying attention/looking for the ball he may have gotten a PI call.