Aaron Rodgers vs Russell Wilson

Archimedes

Ok so let’s go. Godgers had the title for best QB in the NFC on lock for the first half of the last decade, but injuries and a down year in 2018 opened the door and it seemed like Russ took his crown. But Rodgers has bounced back big the last two years. Has he reclaimed his title of best qb in the NFC?

Edited by Archimedes

No. Rodgers is having a better year than Russ (although Russ is having a great year too) but I think Mahomes and Russ are the Top 2 QBs in the league. 

Rodgers is the clear third and Watson is the clear fourth in my opinion. 

5-11 is basically a crapshoot of Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannehil, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Drew Brees, and Dak Prescott. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Both are elite, top 3 QBs. I really don't think there's a right/wrong answer here. 

There's always a right and wrong answer. 

For future reference, the right answer is typically whatever my opinion is and the wrong answer is the opinion of everyone who disagrees with me. 

• Like 7

On 12/1/2020 at 12:09 AM, patriotsheatyan said:

Brees was markedly better than Wilson until this year. 

Wilson as an elite QB is a meme choice. Rodgers is better.

Prime Rodgers and Mahomes>typical prime Brady or Manning>typical prime Brees>typical Wilson>typical prime Rivers or Ben

Enough about this meme on Wilson being in the first group. It’s never going to happen.

29 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Prime Rodgers and Mahomes>typical prime Brady or Manning>typical prime Brees>typical Wilson>typical prime Rivers or Ben

Enough about this meme on Wilson being in the first group. It’s never going to happen.

stop trying to make fetch happen mean girls GIF

Stop making Wilson in the first group happen! It’s never going to happen!

• Like 2