Week 13 GDT - Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, StevenK said:

Need to get Deebo more involved on offense and need to figure something else on defense 

There's nothing to really figure out. We struggle against mobile QBs because of their ability to extend plays. When you're a primarily a zone team, off schedule plays kill you because extra time allows for WRs to find holes. And with absolutely no pass-rush, it just compounds it. Add to the fact that Allen has been accurate af on the move and you have a offense doing pretty much whatever they want everytime they drop back.

• Like 2

This is why you take a chance on a guy like Lance. I mean Allen is obviously the better athlete but having that type of arm strength is such an advantage, especially in today's NFL. 

Offense actually hasn't been terrible, just a mistake here and there killing drives. Need to have a long sustained drive here. 

• Like 1

I will say that THIS is the Josh Allen I envisioned him being if everything broke his way, development wise. Alot ppl were critical of him as a prospect and rightfully so, he had major accuracy issues. But his physical gifts and arm talent I thought were good enough that you take that chance. He still struggles making reads from the pocket and making anticipatory throws but man, would LOVE to have seen him in this offense with Shanny.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

There's nothing to really figure out. We struggle against mobile QBs because of their ability to extend plays. When you're a primarily a zone team, off schedule plays kill you because extra time allows for WRs to find holes. And with absolutely no pass-rush, it just compounds it. Add to the fact that Allen has been accurate af on the move and you have a offense doing pretty much whatever they want everytime they drop back.

Im out of likes but I owe you one for this post