Week 13 GDT: Raiders (6-5) @ Jets (0-11)

Jerry

31 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The jets coverage was sometimes soft, but their run defense and pass rush were impressive and had us on our heels for most of the game. It's easy to look at some of the throws and I agree some were bad. But Carr had to do a lot of maneuvering in the pocket just to be able to attempt some of these throws. If he was missing some of these from a clean pocket, I'd be livid. But we need to do a better job up front. We almost lost the game because of it.

This. Carr made some bad throws but the OL also struggled in pass pro.Gruden doing Gruden and going conservative in the 3rd quarter didn’t help either.

Defense is a hot mess. FA additions like Nassib, Collins and Littleton have been a disaster to add to the Joyner signing last year. The defense needs a lot of work and probably revamping, personnel and coaches included.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

There's aggressive, which would be a regular blitz and both safety's still deep, and there's throwing the game by doing an all out Cover 0 Blitz with no safety's, slow corner on Ruggs.

Keep living in an alternate reality.

Funny how this went from cover 1 to cover zero when you're trying to prove a point.

And hi.

Just dropped in to see how you degenerates are handling this one. Wasn't surprised. I'm out.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Funny how this went from cover 1 to cover zero when you're trying to prove a point.

And hi.

Just dropped in to see how you degenerates are handling this one. Wasn't surprised. I'm out.

I asked if it was Cover 1 in real time. Multiple Football guys and bloggers on Twitter claim it was indeed Cover 0. 

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Are we expected to believe that the Jets decided to tank the game after playing 59 mins and 48seconds ? 😂

Sure, because the Vikings came back last second beating the Jaguars. 

8 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I think they were boxscore watching the Jags game. Had they won no way would they pull that crap off in the end.

The Raiders players know it everyone knows it. Jets gave that game to the Raiders. It’s that simple. 

Did those players tank no. But a coach putting them in a bad situation where it doesn’t favor them and make them vulnerable yes that did happen. 

Edited by agarcia34

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The Raiders players know it everyone knows it. Jets gave that game to the Raiders. It’s that simple. 

Did those players tank no. But a coach putting them in a bad situation where it doesn’t favor them and make them vulnerable yes that did happen. 

haha crap I guess the raiders have been tanking all season then 😆

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yep. Players weren't in on it. Just following the play that was called, which is basically an Auto-TD play if you go deep. 

I know it’s fun to joke about the Tank for Trevor finish for the Jets. But here’s the thing. That staff won’t be there next season. They don’t care about Lawrence. Gregg Williams just called a horse**** defense.

Replying to
Correct. But it’s also one he does all the time. Can’t help himself. Just can’t

So everyone knows on the last play of the game for the -that’s what Gregg Williams does in those “Hail Mary” situations. He always pressure and often plays 0 coverage (everyone man to man) with no safety help. It isn’t done to lose on purpose.