2020 GDT Week #13 Steelers vs.Football Team

Steeler Hitman

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Welp.  Ben having as many balls tipped as he has being 6’5 and a um-teen year vet is a little pathetic. 

I should say, some is understandable with as quick as we throw, but you gotta play your height and use arm angles. That’s Vet stuff. 

Just now, August4th said:

they need to go back to the drawing board with this offense

too much talent to be playing like this. A lot of this is self-inflicted.

when they have no run game, this is what happens. Doesn't matter HOF QB, he isn't Marino or Hahomes, but as long as he is here with fichner, this is wha6t we will get. Maybe when pouncey returns, they will at least try to run?

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Welp.  Ben having as many balls tipped as he has being 6’5 and a um-teen year vet is a little pathetic. 

I think teams have caught on that we have no run game and call all these short passes. Their DL is just playing for it and concerned as much about the tip as they are rushing. It all goes back to playcalling when you keep doing the same things teams will figure it out 

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I mean end of the day we’re still 11-1. Yes this sucks but it’s a good get us refocused loss. 

This isnt a focus loss.   This is a classic Tomlin loss.   We have been teetering on the edge of this all season.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Didn’t play Claypool enough. 8 drops by my count. Acting like Juju does t exist for a half. 6 straight of the dumbest play calls on &goal situations. No double moves. We beat ourselves with stupidity. 

just so sloppy

also I really want to see what this offense would look like a with different coordinator. Randy is a negative