Week 13: LV Raiders vs NY Jets

Bobby816

19 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

There was a fumble on both sacks, therefore strip sacks. You just said CFs helmet caused it lol.

Sam caused it by hitting his helmet. To me a strip sack is the defender using his arms to knock the ball out.  On the second sack did Ferrell knock the ball out or did Sam just fumble it?

4 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

I honestly dont understand what Sam is seeing downfield. 

The amount of times this guy just throws things into coverage is astounding. He never makes the right reads. The kid has the brain of a peanut. 

I think Sam is color blind and is just guessing at what team he is throwing to. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's been super good this year hasn't he? Most people who don't follow the Raiders think Ferrell is trash given he's not a flashy pass-rusher but the dude's been getting better and better and is a super solid pro. 

Yes, when healthy, he has been very stout in both pass pro and run blocking. This game has been very uncharacteristic. Will be interesting to see if the Raiders figured something out like maybe a tell or something. Something to look for in the coming weeks.