Week 13: LV Raiders vs NY Jets

Bobby816

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

I don't think anyone gave up on him.  I think many just wanted Josh Allen instead and need Q to be an absolute monster to justify the pick and therefore have become harsh critics.

There were plenty of posts from people begging for us to deal him this past offseason. Some were even suggesting a second or third round pick as compensation.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I don't think anyone gave up on him.  I think many just wanted Josh Allen instead and need Q to be an absolute monster to justify the pick and therefore have become harsh critics.

No the bust talk was strong

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Not bad it took until game 12 for someone to beat Becton badly.

Kinda wish Sam had the feel to climb up in the pocket.  With speed rushers Becton likes to push them wide if he doesn't stonewall them.

the "feel" is the internal timer of knowing roughly how long each of your lineman can generally hold their guy for. Ferrell buzzing by Becton isn't really something that is going to be "felt". If a blindside blocker completely wiffs, its going to lead to a sack the vast majority of the time, regardless of the QB

6 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Tbh I wasn’t a big Josh Allen guy, thought he was a great athlete but limited from a technical standpoint time will tell but looking at how Allen has played this year it looks like a wash