• Neither

34 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

and its happening, total division wins
NFC E 2016 - 39W                  AFC W 2016 - 38W
NFC E 2017 - 32W                               2017 - 30W
            2018 - 31W                               2018 - 34W
            2019  - 24W                             2019 - 31W
            2020 - 23W                              2020 - 34W

Average wins NFC E (29.8)        AFC W (33.4)

This last year totally blew there chances to remain competitive in this regard.  2019 and 2020.  They really fell off the last two years.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

haha ok my bad, my last post was unnecessary as well sorry. 

IMO all 4 teams winning the division shows that it is easier to win though, as there isnt a clear power team. 
Winning NFC E is easier then the AFC W based only off Wins. 
NFC E - 2016 13 W
            - 2017 13 W
            - 2018 10 W
            - 2019 9 W
            - 2020 7 Wins 

average wins to win = 10.4

AFC W - 2016 12 W  (two teams)
             - 2017 10 W
             - 2018 12 W (two teams)
             - 2019  12 W
              - 2020 14 W

average wins to win = 12

The Chiefs having the best QB in the NFL definitely boosts our overall numbers up as a division, but good research and post.

Just wouldn't call one division trash to try and minimalize Daks accomplishments is all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The Chiefs having the best QB in the NFL definitely boosts our overall numbers up as a division, but good research and post.

Just wouldn't call one division trash to try and minimalize Daks accomplishments is all. 

yea for sure, especially since the cowboys havent won it while the division was complete trash

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

No one will ever care about these types of accomplishments when its all said and done though IMO.  I always think, the only teams truly remembered are those that win the SB.  There's some fun/interesting teams throughout the seasons that everyone enjoys watching because of certain players (B. Sanders, Moss, R. Lewis), but the only teams really remembered are the SB champions, and sometimes the losers (NE Patriots losing the last game of the season).  So yeah, D. Prescott will be remembered like Romo if he never wins the big one, a guy that put up stats but couldn't get it done in the playoffs.  Lots of QBs like that honestly.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agree. They get Washington at home, Giants and Eagles on road (weather could be a factor). 

I'm not as bullish as some on the offense taking improving year over year. 

Carr only tossed 27 TDs last year with 5 coming in garbage time. Largely considered his best season of his career. Ruggs is going to need to take a huge step forward year 2 and the Oline needs to find some stability.

I look for the offense to rank 10-15 and the defense to rank 25-27. 

We’ll see on the offense. The run game was god awful. If we can balance it we can score more points.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

You're correct lol I'm doing quick math off memory. Still all four teams have made the playoffs.

My main point remains, however. Dak has accomplished more then Carr. To simply dismiss and invalidate his accomplishments by saying the NFC east is trash is wrong imo.

Imagine saying that division is trash and last time we played that division we could only barely beat the worst team in that division 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Imagine saying that division is trash and last time we played that division we could only barely beat the worst team in that division 

1. that was back in 2017... lol things can change. 
2. I dont understand how that division being trash, means the raiders cannot be trash as well lol? pretty sure both can be bad. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

You're correct lol I'm doing quick math off memory. Still all four teams have made the playoffs.

My main point remains, however. Dak has accomplished more then Carr. To simply dismiss and invalidate his accomplishments by saying the NFC east is trash is wrong imo.

We have had multiple super bowl winners in our tenure in the basement of the AFC west. I just find it interesting that people are talking about dak when they won one playoff game once.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Jokes on you idiots.  He apparently played lights out in the second half of the season.  LOL.  Even I think his play dropped during the second half but hey, whatever.  PFF gonna PFF.

weeks 9-17 he had 3 games with 0 touchdowns passes.

weeks 1-8 he had 0 games with 0 touchdown passes.

weeks 9-17 he had 2 games with multiple interceptions. (which were separate games from his 0 TD games)

weeks 1-8 he had 0 games with multiple interceptions.

That's 5 games where from week 9-17 where he either had 0 td passes or multiple int's. Yeah he totally stepped up when we needed him for sure. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

weeks 9-17 he had 2 games with multiple interceptions. (which were separate games from his 0 TD games)

That's 5 games where from week 9-17 where he either had 0 td passes or multiple int's. Yeah he totally stepped up when we needed him for sure. 

Lou you better stop with these facts.  Getting sick and tired of people spitting facts.

18 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

But PFF said he was elite.

23 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

Last ranked defense in nfl tho so it doesn’t even matter...

am I doing it right?