176. D'Wayne Eskridge - WR - Western Michigan
215. Tony Fields II - LB - West Virginia
250. William Bradley-King - ED - Baylor
257. Olaijah Griffin - CB - USC

Love those top 5

First 3 are back to back to back steals 

Don't know enough bout the later round guys to judge 

• Like 1

Another small school prospect from North Dakota State.  I know we have discussed Meinerz as a Licht favorite, but this prospect even fits more in the mold.  Why?  Licht likes to draft tackles who play in college, but could move inside in the pros.  Jensen, Marpet, and Cappa all played tackle in college.

Thinking in the future, it would be cheaper to extend Cappa long term over Donovan Smith.  So Licht might want a prospect that gives him the option of extending the player who is just playing better over prioritizing by position because there is no depth.

Bucs have a ton of flexibility this years draft. I can almost guarantee they will pick one OL within first 4 rounds. Cappa, Donny, and Jansen all UFAs next year. Need insurance + save $ down the road so it would behoove Licht to take a good prospect within first 3 rounds. Gotta think about saving $ in 2022 and tbh you could argue a prospect like Humphries or the C from Bama could come in and not miss a beat.

21 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Another small school prospect from North Dakota State.  I know we have discussed Meinerz as a Licht favorite, but this prospect even fits more in the mold.  Why?  Licht likes to draft tackles who play in college, but could move inside in the pros.  Jensen, Marpet, and Cappa all played tackle in college.

Thinking in the future, it would be cheaper to extend Cappa long term over Donovan Smith.  So Licht might want a prospect that gives him the option of extending the player who is just playing better over prioritizing by position because there is no depth.

There has been a lot of 1st round buzz on Radunz lately from the draft community. I'll have to go back and watch what I can find on him. The numbers are impressive (abeit most of the pro-day workouts have been).

Our only known visits thus far:

Greg Newsome    CB    Northwestern    Virtual Meeting
Teven Jenkins    OT    Oklahoma State    Virtual Meeting
Darius Stills    DT    West Virginia    Virtual Meeting
Demetric Felton    WR/RB    UCLA    Virtual Meeting
Evan McPherson    K    Florida    Virtual Meeting