The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

He sent a message in an old discord thread titled ā€œmovesā€ from the Star Wars gameĀ 

Ā 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

are you saying he used the wrong discord server?

Ā 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yes, i would have to imagine that is the case.

LMAO

Trying to figure out why, as a Discord Nitro member, I couldnt use the emote "KEKW" led to this ****?

I used one of my old Mafia discords I created from Star Wars mafia as a test because I didnt want to spam any of the other Discord servers I'm in figuring out why I couldnt use the damn thing.

As it turns out, bbb was still there and we had an amusing exchange.

Btw, the reason was because the first server on my list with the KEKW emote was no longer Discord boosted, meaning they could no longer have 100 emotes, disabling a handful of them.

Discord is apparently not smart enough to defer to servers further down in my list.

After rearranging my Discord servers, I could use the KEKW emote on other servers as I could before.

I use Discord for far more than Mafia.

Ā 

Jesus Christ.

10 hours ago, swoosh said:

The chess nerds all gathered around and integrated Mookie. He tried to explain that he adopted Beth Harmon and was not a threat. The nerds, however, saw right through his bull**** and checkmated him.Ā 

df0a685b25bb892da221654719b7fceb1ef8368e

@MookieMonstahĀ was killed. He wasĀ Allston Wheatley,Ā Beth Harmonā€™s eyes are too far apart Aligned.

Moves are due by 7:30 PM PST. Please feel free to keep talking, but do not discuss PM's.Ā 

damn, much respect guys.

much respect.

how did you catch him?