The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

55 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

No, they dont have to.

But understanding orcas thought process is important, no?

he said he wanted to hit Mwil, and was going to late Day 1.  started day 2 that it appeared he tried and failed or something went awry with his plan.  

as a supposed indy, why is he looking to take out another claimed (friendly) indy.

Trying to understand orca's thought process is something I am not sure I want to pursue.  

A big one is that I think mwil is SK.  I think he is telling the truth about having to survive to the end but not that he has to be alive all alone.  If orca drops what he is hinting at then that is the route we should go.  

Mwil can check someone at night, probably 2 checks is checkmate and he kills them.  

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron white knighting Orca so far is a 10/10 on the unintentional comedy scale. I'm leaning scum on Malfatron. I think he set me up for D1 for the "safe play" bit, while aligning himself with Orca, never thought we'd be ever to swing the vote to scum, so he ghosted for a day/telegraphed it in thread to give him plausible deniability for if it failed (which he never thought would happen), and here we are. 

Yeah....he even dropped the godfather strongman just for the memes

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

A big one is that I think mwil is SK.  I think he is telling the truth about having to survive to the end but not that he has to be alive all alone.

I never said I had to be all alone. I quoted my win con with quotation marks verbatim. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil can check someone at night, probably 2 checks is checkmate and he kills them

Imagine that. :)

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

especially when there were many other good inactive targets.

@Pickle Rick why did you jump on mookie last minute?

Bc I felt he was trying to hide among the inactives which a lot of sucm have been doing lately.  I also didn't want a claimed scum (mwil) to try and cause any chaos with last second voting so I bumped mookie up by 1.  

I don't think Pickle would be a horrible lynch but there's a few players I'd easily have ahead of him.

Namely:

1. bcb (odd man out on the mwil voteline; has only my single vote on him but got defensive over it on page 35)

2. daboyle (slipped in near voting was finished to ask why people were voting for mookie but then never changed his vote or engaged further)

Other decent lynch candidates:

3. josh (no vote lurker. suspiciously active after the mafia kill to come in and vote for a no lynch of all things)

4. mission (no reason to suspect him but getting rid of another lurker wouldn't be a horrible idea)

5. mwil (think its about 50/50 for me right now... i believe he's telling the truth about being a 3rd but I think there's a good chance he's an unfriendly 3rd)

The most damning thing about Pickle isn't his vote but his lurking since then. Upon review, he seemed to flip when there was a one-vote majority on Mookie with an hour left. Pickle Rick could certainly be scum but he'd probably be 6th to me after that list.