The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I could see a reality that he is.

But either way, as he himself said, the presence of SK tends to worry scum more than town. Also since he's an outted third he's a safe vig target if we have one. In short, there's a good chance Mwil will die at night. If he's alive near endgame we might have to address it but for now we should be focused on lynching mafia

After 1 successful lynch you make it 2 in a row. Do not rely on moves when at least 1 person is claiming Chaos aligned. In reality it could be more than 1. When you have scum on the line you finish it

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think Pickle would be a horrible lynch but there's a few players I'd easily have ahead of him.

Namely:

1. bcb (odd man out on the mwil voteline; has only my single vote on him but got defensive over it on page 35)

2. daboyle (slipped in near voting was finished to ask why people were voting for mookie but then never changed his vote or engaged further)

Other decent lynch candidates:

3. josh (no vote lurker. suspiciously active after the mafia kill to come in and vote for a no lynch of all things)

4. mission (no reason to suspect him but getting rid of another lurker wouldn't be a horrible idea)

5. mwil (think its about 50/50 for me right now... i believe he's telling the truth about being a 3rd but I think there's a good chance he's an unfriendly 3rd)

The most damning thing about Pickle isn't his vote but his lurking since then. Upon review, he seemed to flip when there was a one-vote majority on Mookie with an hour left. Pickle Rick could certainly be scum but he'd probably be 6th to me after that list.

So, after all this discussion, your scumlist is inactives and the admitted Indy.  Really doing your homework, aren't you.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Daniel yes I did

Hey @The Orca you said MWil was lying about his WC, right?  How sure are you?  Like percentage wise.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So, after all this discussion, your scumlist is inactives and the admitted Indy.  Really doing your homework, aren't you.

Hey @The Orca you said MWil was lying about his WC, right?  How sure are you?  Like percentage wise.

I wouldn't call bcb or even daboyle inactives. They've participated on about the same level as Beavis/Pickle/bbb from what I've seen but their votes and what they have said definitely makes me suspicious of them. Daboyle has been following along enough to immediately respond after I listed him in this post despite it not being a mention

As for the actual inactives, I said they were decent lynch candidates, not necessarily scum. Worked out with Mookie and frankly are a liability in endgame even if they are town. The reason there was a huge space between 1 and 2 and 3-5 is because I heavily favor a lynch of one of the first two; thought that much was obvious.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just vote Mwil. We have 2 hours and 53 minutes until night and Mwil has been caught 

getting some more info and discussion from some more would be good.  I will be gone for the next 1-2 hours but will be back on before the deadline.  

Daboyle, Nacho, Matts, pickle and Mwil is who I will consider for votes as my reads/leans currently stand.  If no one else wants to push on matts, then let me know and I will certainly consider other options.