NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Weak opponent but we looked much better playing with pace. Lonzo was having his best game and actually bothering Beal before he left, good gameplan to boost his trade value in.

Nickeil's finishing was spotty tonight but I think he's going to be a high level starter in a year or 2, got an impressive arsenal of moves attacking the basket, flashing alot of potential as a playmaker and is already a plus on defense. It's amazing how predictable yet unstoppable Zion can be

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Love how Wiseman respond from being benched. Has shown a lot of positive attitude and has played extremely well. 

I love how much the vets have seemed to have taken him under their wings.  He's in a great position to succeed.  He has good guys in his corner.

3 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I love how much the vets have seemed to have taken him under their wings.  He's in a great position to succeed.  He has good guys in his corner.

Draymond been great for him. You always see him encouraging him and he is the main guy on the team thats always looks for Wiseman at the rim or in the open court. 

My only issue with Wiseman has been his hands. They're not that good and not that strong. If he can fix that while getting his body stronger he has a chance to be special